Definition of woman :
1. A female attendant or servant.
2. An adult female person; a grown- up female person, as distinguished from a man or a child; sometimes, any female person.
3. The female part of the human race; womankind.
4. To act the part of a woman in; - with indefinite it.
5. To furnish with, or unite to, a woman.
6. To make effeminate or womanish.
bird, broad, housekeeper, spinster, nymph, housewife, fair sex, lover, mistress, slave, cleaning woman, old lady, maid, servant, wife, virgin, charwoman, doll, companion, laundress, adult female, char, cleaning lady, cook, charr, love, muliebrity
adult (part of speech: noun)
woman (part of speech: noun)