Definition of wonderfully:
decent, tremendous, terrifically, marvellously, wondrous, well, superlatively, incredible, superbly, ably, toppingly, exceptional, superb, excellent, great, wonder, to perfection, marvelously, good, to the best of your ability, fine, wondrously, like a dream, fabulously, wonderful.
- exceptionally (part of speech: adverb)
- well (part of speech: adverb)
- "Heart of Gold", Ruth Alberta Brown.
- "Life in a Thousand Worlds", William Shuler Harris.
- "Washington Square", Henry James.