Definition of works:
all, kit and caboodle, place, flora, fortification, full treatment, insides, totality, wall, deeds, whole caboodle, everything, whole kit and boodle, plant, working, industrial plant, entirety, kit and boodle, plant life, whole works, whole shebang, whole kit, workings, mill, wheels, chains, fort, whole kit and caboodle.
books (part of speech: noun)
- play books,
- acts (part of speech: verb)
- punishment (part of speech: noun)
- serves (part of speech: verb)
- works (part of speech: verb)
- "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- "The Fourth Series Plays, Complete", John Galsworthy.
- "Ethel Morton at Rose House", Mabell S. C. Smith.