Definition of wrangle:
disagreement, lyric, reason, question, dustup, tangle, rhubarb, prove, broil, fight, caterwaul, brawl, wrangling, haggle, difficulty, speech, quibble, language, quarrel, contention, study at quarrel, controversy, demonstrate, disagreement, squabble, fight, rowing, course, debate, spat, establish, actor's line, row, discuss, run-in, word, polemic, argument, attack, altercation, words, controversy, haggling, controvert, tiff.
- acquire (part of speech: verb)
- manage animals (part of speech: verb)
- contend (part of speech: verb)
- "Polly of the Hospital Staff", Emma C. Dowd.
- "Denzil Quarrier", George Gissing.
- "Last Words", Stephen Crane.