Definition of wreckage:
blowout, help, bane, decay, detritus, rot, damage, residue, demolishment, wastage, impairment, leftover, rubble, flotsam, aggravation, ruination, accident, aquaplane, perversion, wrecking, lapse, shipwrecking, broadside, breakage, undoing, blindside, contamination, bang up, mincemeat, demolition, debris, regression, wrack, break down, ashes, extinction, descent, loss, obliteration, car crash, havoc, degradation.
- destruction (part of speech: noun)
- ruin (part of speech: noun)
- remains (part of speech: verb)
- "Out Like a Light", Gordon Randall Garrett.
- "The Keeper of the Door", Ethel M. Dell.
- "Love's Usuries", Louis Creswicke.