Definition of wriggle:
- Act of wriggling; a short or quick writhing motion or contortion.
- To move the body to and fro with short, writhing motions, like a worm; to squirm; to twist uneasily or quickly about.
- To move with short, quick contortions; to move by twisting and squirming; like a worm.
- Wriggling; frisky; pliant; flexible.
snake, infiltrate, spin, grovel, rotate, swirl, jerk, sophisticate, slide, twist, wind, convulse, thrash, toss, wiggle, twirl, about-face, revolve, sprain, deform, squiggle, repetition, convolute, slip, rick, rotation, work in, fiddle, swing, flex, move, waggle, belly, circle, squirm, wrench, thresh, twitch, turn, writhe, twine, twist around, revolution, bend, slither, jiggle, jig, worm, pervert, wrestle, distort, curve, sneak, whirl, creep, wrick.
- "Editorials-from-the-Hearst-Newspapers", Brisbane, Arthur.
- "The Northern Iron 1907", George A. Birmingham.
- "The Heart of the Range", William Patterson White.