Definition of wrong :
1. Designed to be worn or placed inward; as, the wrong side of a garment or of a piece of cloth.
2. Deviation or departure from truth or fact; state of falsity; error; as, to be in the wrong.
3. imp. of Wring. Wrung.
4. In a wrong manner; not rightly; amiss; morally ill; erroneously; wrongly.
5. Nonconformity or disobedience to lawful authority, divine or human; deviation from duty; - the opposite of moral right.
6. Not according to the laws of good morals, whether divine or human; not suitable to the highest and best end; not morally right; deviating from rectitude or duty; not just or equitable; not true; not legal; as, a wrong practice; wrong ideas; wrong inclinations and desires.
7. Not according to truth; not conforming to fact or intent; not right; mistaken; erroneous; as, a wrong statement.
8. Not fit or suitable to an end or object; not appropriate for an intended use; not according to rule; unsuitable; improper; incorrect; as, to hold a book with the wrong end uppermost; to take the wrong way.
9. That which is not right.
10. To impute evil to unjustly; as, if you suppose me capable of a base act, you wrong me.
11. To treat with injustice; to deprive of some right, or to withhold some act of justice from; to do undeserved harm to; to deal unjustly with; to injure.
12. Twisted; wry; as, a wrong nose.
13. Whatever deviates from moral rectitude; usually, an act that involves evil consequences, as one which inflicts injury on a person; any injury done to, or received from; another; a trespass; a violation of right.
effectively, deficient, immoral, inexact, counterfactual, crummy, untoward, crazy, perverse, the matter, victimize, be better/worse off, damage, sane, enormity, revile, decadence, disordered, salacious, unsavory, suboptimal, evil, terms, dishonourable, ruin, indecent, virtuous, dissipated, wack, aggrieve, deviant, bastard, back, vicious, harm, amoral, nonfunctional, breach, injure, haywire, ill, unacceptable, lame, unconventional, untimely, mad, depravity, sinful, reprehensible, ill timed, contravention, sordid, slander, peccant, unsubstantial, someone should/will go far, immorality, pervert, hurt, base, bananas, disparage, shady, dissatisfactory, naughty, correct, inappropriate, villainous, ungodly, subpar, off, dotty, lousy, unseasonable, screwy, opposite, nonobservance, incongruous, unbalanced, reproach, irrational, buggy, wicked, insubordination, gaga, nuts, unhappy, exploit, erratic, disobedience, accurate, misuse, broadly, right, astray, gross, be halfway there, specious, unique, moonstruck, depraved, rotten, batty, unreasonable, fruity, profane, paltry, unseemly, take advantage of, brainsick, use, nefarious, obverse, cracked, way off the mark, distraught, unrighteous, inopportune, malapropos, legal injury, ridiculous, afield, noncooperation, be/get lost in the shuffle, questionable, reverse, the cards are stacked in someone's favor, awry, spurious, persecute, unbecoming, iniquitous, approximate, scathe, hysterical, thrive, dissolute, cuckoo, condemnable, someone's getting there, touched, dark, incorrectly, wacky, daffy, trample, unapt, infelicitous, inapposite, surprise, face to face, bush-league, unlawful, rail at, non-compliance, misguided, prey on, wanton, paradise, mentally ill, perverted, childish, righteous, molest, excess, fateful, insane, unsuited, true, unfit, lunatic, sin, inept, oppress, on the right/wrong track, be sadly mistaken, malign, undecided, misemploy, reprobate, ravish, wrongfulness, graceless, falsely, maniac, wrongheaded, absurd, loco, untruthful, circumstantial, defame, barking up the wrong tree, sour, impairment, demented, inconvenient, crackers, d'oh, in error, impose on _or_ oppress, deplorable, extreme, be rough on someone, noncompliance, indecorous, low-down, ill-use, unsuitable, have a fighting chance, wrongly, iniquity, bush, upon, price, malfunctioning, dishonorable, inapt, ill-treat, be in/out of the running, bonkers, discriminate, at cross purposes, daft, loony, irresponsible, wanting, blasphemous, premature, mistreat, out of order, be onto a winner, amiss, substandard, non compos mentis, nutty, roughly, maniacal, approximately, stand a chance/hope (of doing something), defiance, effective, prostitute, vilify, have something in your pocket, truthless, imprecise, situated, violate, punk, profligate, inside, altered, villainy, vituperate, criminal, unethical, infraction, equipment casualty, corrupt, beyond, erring, defile, sacrilegious
bad (part of speech: adjective)
ill-suited, invalid, baneful, unpleasant, unsatisfactory, irremediable, displeasing, inferior, vile, black, inadequate, poor, unsound, detrimental, unfavorable, wretched, defective, arrant, inadvisable
wrong (part of speech: verb)
illegal, aberrant, inaccurate, encroach, do wrong, commit, fallacious, abuse, infringe, erroneous, bad, improper, perpetrate, flawed, transgress, mistaken, maltreat, trespass, false, faulty, incorrect, untrue
inappropriate (part of speech: adjective)