Definition of ye :
1. Alt. of Ye
2. An eye.
3. an old method of printing the article the ( AS. e), the y being used in place of the Anglo- Saxon thorn . It is sometimes incorrectly pronounced ye. See The, and Thorn, n., 4.
4. The plural of the pronoun of the second person in the nominative case.
5. Yea; yes.
- But I ain't goin' to tell it you if ye ain't believin', 'cause it's the truth." - "In the Brooding Wild", Ridgwell Cullum.
- We had had, ye had had, they had had. - "A Grammar of the English Tongue", Samuel Johnson.
- Whativer is it that ye can be wanting? - "Sigurd Our Golden Collie and Other Comrades of the Road", Katharine Lee Bates.