Definition of youth:
- A young person; especially, a young man.
- of Youth
- The part of life that succeeds to childhood; the period of existence preceding maturity or age; the whole early part of life, from childhood, or, sometimes, from infancy, to manhood.
- The quality or state of being young; youthfulness; juvenility.
- Young persons, collectively.
boy, old age, juvenescence, spring, minority, girl, boyhood, fledgling, pup, student, oldster, teener, calf, younker, child, kid, bloom, offspring, salad days, youngster, greenness, teens, stripling, young person, lad, youthfulness, early days, juvenility, spring chicken, maturity, maiden, young, urchin, miss, jejuneness, childhood, virginity, callowness.
- "Child's Story of the Bible", Mary A. Lathbury.
- "Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus", Mary Wollstonecraft (Godwin) Shelley.
- "The Charm of Oxford", J. Wells.