Definition of bull's eye:
- A circular or oval opening for air or light.
- A lantern, with a thick glass lens on one side for concentrating the light on any object; also, the lens itself.
- A small and thick old- fashioned watch.
- A small circular or oval wooden block without sheaves, having a groove around it and a hole through it, used for connecting rigging.
- A small round cloud, with a ruddy center, supposed by sailors to portend a storm.
- A small thick disk of glass inserted in a deck, roof, floor, ship's side, etc., to let in light.
- A thick knob or protuberance left on glass by the end of the pipe through which it was blown.
- Aldebaran, a bright star in the eye of Taurus or the Bull.
- The center of a target.
toller, home run, copper, shit, scar, score, papal bull, crap, dark lantern, bull, pig, strapper, homer, crisscross, sucker, bull, cross, mark, mark, soft touch, horseshit, sign, cop, bell ringer, fall guy, dogshit, grade, target, patsy, chump, print, stain, stigma, scratch, scrape, marker, mug, marking, brand, gull, bruiser, fool, ringer, bell ringer, bullshit, fuzz.