Definition of buoyant:
lucky, smiling, rejoiced, chirpy, jocund, delighted, successful, dexterous, delightful, breezy, mirthful, joyous, blithesome, floaty, careful, corky, prosperous, cheerful, blessed, rapturous, blissful, perky, light, floating, jovial, rejoicing, attitude, felicitous, free and easy, debonair, cheering, fortunate, sprightly, good, blithe.
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- light (part of speech: adjective)
- elastic (part of speech: adjective)
- "Menhardoc", George Manville Fenn.
She took her gladness for a happy sign that she had power to rise buoyant above circumstances; and though aware that she was getting to see things in harsh outlines, she was unconscious of her haggard imagination.- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Green Flag", Arthur Conan Doyle.