Definition of crushed:
grim, unsmooth, depressed, oppressed, disordered, small, low-toned, miserable, upset, modest, humiliated, dispirited, unkept, low, rough, downcast, humble, busted, tyrannized, broken in, impoverished, low-down, humbled, defeated, scummy, low-spirited, mortified, persecuted, rugged, depleted, abject, broken, down in the mouth, low-pitched, down, blue, scurvy, downhearted, wiped out, ground, embarrassed, lowly, gloomy, confused.
- defeated (part of speech: verb)
- pulped (part of speech: verb)
- "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1907 to 1908", Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- "The Port of Adventure", Charles Norris Williamson and Alice Muriel Williamson.
- "The Dynasts An Epic-Drama Of The War With Napoleon, In Three Parts, Nineteen Acts, And One Hundred And Thirty Scenes", Thomas Hardy.