Definition of cure:
bring to, countermeasure, be cured _or_ healed, bring back, nostrum, remediation, retrieve, recover, healing agent, redress, health, bring round, repossess, reanimate, be restored, therapeutic, resume, heal, remedy, medicament, curative, recruit, physic, bring around, regain, better.
- relief (part of speech: noun)
- heal (part of speech: verb)
- relieve (part of speech: verb)
- remedy (part of speech: noun)
- restore (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow", Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- "Dorothy Dale at Glenwood School", Margaret Penrose.
- "Comrade Yetta", Albert Edwards.