Definition of disgusting:
sickening, skanky, unsportsmanlike, arch, contemptible, noisome, unsporting, despicable, rebarbative, atrocious, puckish, severe, queasy, foetid, horrid, stinking, pixilated, unholy, like, vile, ill-scented, fouled, wicked, prankish, repelling, foul-smelling, low, loathly, despisable, cruddy, foul, pain, cheating, infamous, implike, marked-up, nauseous, distasteful, yucky, disgustful, revolting, terrible, mischievous, repellent, nefarious, rotten, impish, unsavoury, resistant, antipathetic, repugnant, smelly, wretched, unwholesome, offensive, sinful, ugly, good, mean, repellant, afoul, funky, loathsome, abhorrent, abominable, lousy, detestable.
- disagreeable (part of speech: adjective)
unclean (part of speech: adjective)
- unsavory (part of speech: adjective)
- displeasing (part of speech: verb)
- "A Morning's Walk from London to Kew", Richard Phillips.
- "The Gods of Mars", Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- "The Heart of Rome", Francis Marion Crawford.