Definition of Everybody:
every Tom, the masses, every man jack, and children the people, old and young men, all and sundry, Everyman, the hoi polloi, the populace, Everywoman, the devil and all, the voters, Jane Q Public, generality, one and all, Dick, in the street, John Q Public, you and I, the public, all sorts, every person, and Harry, man, the man, whoever, each one, anybody, women, the whole world, every one, society, each and every one.
- entirety (part of speech: noun)
- completeness (part of speech: noun)
- "Ways of Wood Folk", William J. Long.
- "Dialstone Lane, Part 1.", W.W. Jacobs.
- "The Invasion", William Le Queux.