Definition of experienced:
veteran, mellowed, knowing the ropes, knowledgeable, able, skillful, knowing the ropes, sophisticated, worldly, qualified, familiar with, seasoned, mature, old, intimate, older, rounded, having been around, in the know, knowing the score, mastered, well-versed, initiated, broken in, ability, practised, matured, fully fledged, experient, full-fledged, conversant, initiate, worldly-wise, trained, with a good background, having been through the mill, practiced, accomplished, intimate with, to hell and back, knowledgeable about.
- abided (part of speech: verb)
- knowing (part of speech: adjective)
- veteran (part of speech: adjective)
- felt (part of speech: verb)
- "Marguerite de Valois", Alexandre Dumas.
- "My Three Days in Gilead", Elmer Ulysses Hoenshal.
- "Siddhartha", Herman Hesse.