Definition of inadequately:
Synonyms for inadequately:
- imperfectly (part of speech: adverb)
- deficiently (part of speech: adverb)
- impotently (part of speech: adverb)
insufficiently (part of speech: adverb)
- not enough,
- not in sufficient quantity,
- not of sufficient quality,
- to a limited degree,
- not up to snuff,
- not up to specifications,
- not up to standards,
- not fulfilling requirements,
- in a limited manner
- uselessly (part of speech: adverb)
- "Aylwin", Theodore Watts-Dunton.
- "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference", Emile Joseph Dillon.
- "Diary in America, Series One", Frederick Marryat (AKA Captain Marryat).