Definition of please:
- To afford or impart pleasure; to excite agreeable emotions.
- To be the will or pleasure of; to seem good to; - used impersonally.
- To give pleasure to; to excite agreeable sensations or emotions in; to make glad; to gratify; to content; to satisfy.
- To have or take pleasure in; hence, to choose; to wish; to desire; to will.
- To have pleasure; to be willing, as a matter of affording pleasure or showing favor; to vouchsafe; to consent.
thanks, who/why/what etc. ever?, enjoy, uplift, recreate, what has/will become of, enthral, thx, anyway, like, however, don't encourage someone, bring a smile to your face/lips, if it please you, in the world, much obliged, by your leave, (in) the least, whenever, pain, pleasure, rejoice, brighten (up) someone's day/life, I owe you, bless you, duh, kindly, will, joy, may it please you, content, what/why/how/where etc. on earth, revel, (the) more fool you/him/her etc., wish, enchant, overjoy, gas, do with, interest, just, get real, choose, at all, glad, excite, shout-out, warm, keep, want, feast, someone must be mad (to do something), ravish, occupy, thank you, tickle, agree, what (has) happened to something, do someone's heart good, where has someone/something gotten to?, wherever, enrapture, grow up, how, disport, what's gotten into someone?, whatever, desire, if you believe that, you'll believe anything, whoever, transport, hello, make someone's day, be serious, be unfortunate/unlucky/unwise/stupid etc. enough to do something, happy, lift.
- amuse (part of speech: verb)
- please (part of speech: verb)
- suit (part of speech: verb)
- cheer (part of speech: verb)