Definition of proceeding:
consummation, operation, movement, transactions, minutes, experiment, exertion, work, transaction, casualty, incident, exercise, procedure, course, accomplishment, proceedings, effect, step, circumstance, execution, afoot, achievement, happening, measure, legal proceeding, occurrence, feat, act, motion.
- endeavor (part of speech: noun)
- endeavoring (part of speech: verb)
- behaving (part of speech: verb)
- moving (part of speech: verb)
- venturing (part of speech: verb)
- progressing (part of speech: verb)
- "Captain Macklin", Richard Harding Davis.
- "The Turner Twins", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "Diseases of the Horse's Foot", Harry Caulton Reeks.