Definition of sixth:
- Constituting or being one of six equal parts into which anything is divided.
- First after the fifth; next in order after the fifth.
- The interval embracing six diatonic degrees of the scale.
- The next in order after the fifth.
- The quotient of a unit divided by six; one of six equal parts which form a whole.
Manila was reached on the morning of the twenty- sixth of June, where we stayed until the first day of July.- "A Soldier in the Philippines", Needom N. Freeman.
If the widow keeps her, another campaign will shortly have to be begun in Forty- sixth Street.- "Children of the Tenements", Jacob A. Riis.
- "Seven Little Australians", Ethel Sybil Turner.