Definition of sporadic:
catching, continue, congenital, periodical, autoimmune, spotty, from time to time, acute, unsteady, isolated, chronic, benign, choppy, sometimes, periodic, scattered, clinical, occasionally, aperiodic, communicable, casual, usual, scarce, fitful, intermittent, (every) now and then/again, irregular, advanced, stray, spasmodic, episodic, asymptomatic, every so often, unpredictable, catchy.
- incoherent (part of speech: adjective)
- capricious (part of speech: adjective)
- infrequent (part of speech: adjective)
- irregular (part of speech: adjective)
- motiveless (part of speech: adjective)
- "Police Your Planet", Lester del Rey.
Formerly there was a sharp line of cleavage between the man who wrote novels and the man who wrote plays, altho one or the other might be lured on occasion into a sporadic raid into the territory of the other.- "A Book About the Theater", Brander Matthews.
- "Caribbee", Thomas Hoover.