Definition of uncertainty:
determination, ambiguity, indefiniteness, possibility, scruple, contingency, enigma, equivocalness, puzzlement, darkness, hesitation, cloudiness, intricacy, dubiety, certain, unclearness, vacancy, emergence, obscurity, distrust, maze, opinion, obscureness, doubt, incredulity, risk, indecision, unlikelihood, doubtfulness, clear, mystification, truth, theory, quandary, improbability, mistrust, conjecture, change, blank, wonder, dubiousness, hesitancy, perplexity, nebulousness, incoherence, belief, incertitude, chance, blind spot, suspicion, guesswork, ambiguousness, mutability, question, fact, uncertainness, sureness, difficulty, precariousness.
- expectation (part of speech: noun)
- disbelief (part of speech: noun)
- indiscrimination (part of speech: noun)
irresolution (part of speech: noun)
- uncertainty (part of speech: noun)
- "Sonny, A Christmas Guest", Ruth McEnery Stuart.
- "The Lesser Bourgeoisie", Honore de Balzac.
- "The Heritage of the Hills", Arthur P. Hankins.