Definition of weakness:
femininity, enfeeblement, lapse, weak point, like, flunk, defenselessness, inclination, the vapors, partiality, want, preference, asthenia, indecision, fun-loving, foible, lowness, tendency, instability, puniness, strong, sybaritic, impuissance, defect, gap, dereliction, extravagance, relish, for fun, vice, good, fondness, help, wimpiness, indulgence, deficiency, sin, hunger, fragileness, overindulge, better, weakliness, languidness, strength, vulnerability, unsoundness, languor, helplessness, fault, delicateness, decadence, imperfection, fault, epicurean, unsubstantiality, appetite, flaw, wimpishness, shortcoming, self-indulgence, bent, virtue, failing, wishy-washiness, enervation, invalidity, disturbance, demerit, senility, insubstantiality, taste, Achilles' heel, prostration, liking, dizziness, delicacy.
- impotence (part of speech: noun)
irresolution (part of speech: noun)
- feebleness (part of speech: noun)
- tastelessness (part of speech: noun)
- weariness (part of speech: noun)
- weakness (part of speech: noun)
- "Bedside Manner", William Morrison.
- "In Wild Rose Time", Amanda M. Douglas.
- "Donal Grant", George MacDonald.