Definition of worse:
- Bad, ill, evil, or corrupt, in a greater degree; more bad or evil; less good; specifically, in poorer health; more sick; - used both in a physical and moral sense.
- In a worse degree; in a manner more evil or bad.
- Loss; disadvantage; defeat.
- That which is worse; something less good; as, think not the worse of him for his enterprise.
- To make worse; to put disadvantage; to discomfit; to worst. See Worst, v.
not so good, retrogressive, fragile, unfit, sick, inferior, less good, frail, impoverished, deteriorated, extraordinary, unhealthy, degenerate, failing, worst of all, worsened, for the worse, worst, unwell, infectious, ill, pale, poor.
- "The Iron Woman", Margaret Deland.
- "Dawson Black: Retail Merchant", Harold Whitehead.
- "Expositions of Holy Scripture: Romans Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. V)", Alexander Maclaren.