Definition of alluring:
- attractive (part of speech: adjective)
- attracting (part of speech: verb)
- desirable (part of speech: adjective)
- endearing (part of speech: adjective)
- persuading (part of speech: verb)
Come what will, the future is sufficiently alluring to cause you to cherish it most fondly and to determine that you will make the years that are before you as bright and beautiful and as " worth while" as it is possible for you to do.- "The Girl Wanted", Nixon Waterman.
- "The Works of John Bunyan Volume 3", John Bunyan.
- "The Morals of Marcus Ordeyne", William J. Locke.