Definition of catastrophic:
crap, dangerous, harmful, embarrassing, disgraceful, second-rate, cataclysmic, ruinous, poor, blasting, low-grade, fatal, help, damning, unsafe, hazardous, pitiful, risky, fateful, cataclysmal, bad, terrible, dire.
- adverse (part of speech: adjective)
- destructive (part of speech: adjective)
- "Preaching and Paganism", Albert Parker Fitch.
- "The English Constitution", Walter Bagehot.
- "The Russian Revolution; The Jugo-Slav Movement", Alexander Petrunkevitch, Samuel Northrup Harper, Frank Alfred Golder, Robert Joseph Kerner.