Definition of dazed:
misty, addlepated, weary, bemused, fogged, confounded, muzzy, stuporous, addle, lethargic, mixed-up, on your last legs, stupid, spacey, hazy, silly, muddleheaded, slaphappy, distracted, stupefied, zonked, dopey, bushed, punch-drunk, shell-shocked, tired, brumous, fatigued, unergetic, sleepy, befogged, zonked-out, pixilated, dozy, drowsy, confused, run-down, befuddled, spaced-out, addled, groggy, bedeviled, blurry, stunned, all in, punchy, blurred, foggy, fuzzy, exhausted, raddled, bleary, logy.
- amazed (part of speech: verb)
- numb (part of speech: adjective)
- numbed (part of speech: verb)
- confused (part of speech: verb)
- "The High Calling", Charles M. Sheldon.
- "Annie o' the Banks o' Dee", Gordon Stables.
- "The Bad Man", Charles Hanson Towne.