Definition of distracted:
muzzy, mixed-up, agitated, demented, sick, silly, dazed, crazy, muddleheaded, mad, spaced, abstracted, bushed, distrait, addle, delirious, zonked, addlepated, punch-drunk, inattentive, confused, brainsick, can't think straight, shell-shocked, befogged, disoriented, unbalanced, stunned, stupefied, fogged, raddled, pixilated, distraught, perplexed, addled, beside yourself, insane, foggy, spaced-out, slaphappy, troubled, bedeviled, spacey, dopey, hysterical, bemused, bewildered, frenzied, at a loss (to do something), unhinged, zonked-out, confounded, disturbed, punchy.
- amused (part of speech: verb)
- inattentive (part of speech: adjective)
- "Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright", Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke.
- "Notes of a Son and Brother", Henry James.
- "The Crisis, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 6, 2009.