Definition of Everything:
the sum total, all-inclusive, all-or-nothing, all that, altogether, the whole bunch, stock and barrel the whole bit, the works, overall, the lot, the whole shooting match, the whole, the whole schmear, the whole complex, wholesale, complete, stock, the whole shebang, part, you name it, the whole ball of wax, lock, the whole kit and caboodle lock, gross, every little thing, and barrel, the universe, all things, work, aggregate.
- entirety (part of speech: noun)
- completeness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Danger at the Drawbridge", Mildred A. Wirt.
- "The Picture of Dorian Gray", Oscar Wilde.