Definition of flourishing:
happening, palmy, busy, humming, boomy, astir, rich, easy, lucky, lush, thriving, hopping, aboil, roaring, well-fixed, favorable, well-situated, bustling, brisk, stentorian, comfortable, booming, animated, well-heeled, prospering, vibrant, halcyon, successful, buzzing, well-off, healthy, lively, abuzz, kinetic, stirring, prosperous, favourable, triumphant, well-to-do, luxuriant, going, thrive, golden, abubble, growing, rousing, thrifty.
- demonstrating (part of speech: verb)
- prospering (part of speech: verb)
- ostentatious (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Poems of Philip Freneau, Volume I (of III)", Philip Freneau.
- "The Rise of the Dutch Republic, Volume II.(of III) 1566-74", John Lothrop Motley Last Updated: January 25, 2009.
- "Dear Enemy", Jean Webster.