Definition of indebtedness:
- debt (part of speech: noun)
- nonpayment (part of speech: noun)
- gratitude (part of speech: noun)
- "The English Novel", George Saintsbury.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
And in all cases outside the oral tradition, accessible scenery, and existing relics, my indebtedness for detail to the abundant pages of the historian, the biographer, and the journalist, English and Foreign, has been, of course, continuous.- "The Dynasts An Epic-Drama Of The War With Napoleon, In Three Parts, Nineteen Acts, And One Hundred And Thirty Scenes", Thomas Hardy.