Definition of unmasking:
- disclosing (part of speech: verb)
- discovery (part of speech: noun)
- discovering (part of speech: verb)
- demonstrating (part of speech: verb)
- "Historical Introductions to the Symbolical Books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church", Friedrich Bente.
If " The Bomb" were called " The Trap," much of the effect of the surprise would be discounted, and the unmasking of the detective who confesses to throwing the bomb to trap the real criminal would come as something expected.- "Writing for Vaudeville", Brett Page.
- "Ralestone Luck", Andre Norton.