Definition of unselfish:
gentle, big, open, self-forgetful, unstinting, tender, free, give, fulsome, sharing, bighearted, sensitive, freehanded, freehearted, self-giving, self-forgetting, good, self-sacrificing, warm-hearted, large-hearted, nice, self, warm, bounteous, caring, unsparing, generous, public-spirited, great-hearted, big-hearted, self-denying.
- benevolent (part of speech: adjective)
- generous (part of speech: adjective)
- modest (part of speech: adjective)
- disinterested (part of speech: adjective)
- "Danger! and Other Stories", Arthur Conan Doyle.
- "Sweet Cicely Or Josiah Allen as a Politician", Josiah Allen's Wife (Marietta Holley).
- "The Good News of God", Charles Kingsley.