Definition of lethargic:
dreamy, foggy, incurious, languorous, languid, logy, unenrgetic, unergetic, action, unconcerned, on your last legs, hebetudinous, lackadaisical, stolid, detached, listless, all in, groggy, feelings, indifferent, uninterested, unresponsive, dozy, impassive, quiescent, stuporous, dazed.
- fatigued (part of speech: adjective)
- inactive (part of speech: adjective)
- dull (part of speech: adjective)
- inert (part of speech: adjective)
- slow (part of speech: adjective)
- lethargic (part of speech: adjective)
I remember how I expatiated on the disabilities of race, and how I dwelt upon the vices of those lethargic temperaments of Eastern origin which seemed so wanting in all that energy and persistence which form the life of commerce.- "That Boy Of Norcott's", Charles James Lever.
They turn away from the unwelcome subject, and forget it at the price of all moral earnestness and often of all happiness; a lethargic sleep or a gaiety, as little real as that of the Girondins singing in their prison the night before being led out to the guillotine.- "Expositions of Holy Scripture Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers", Alexander Maclaren.
- "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere", José Rizal.