Definition of twisting:
involved, torturing, swirl, optical aberration, pass, winding, moving, rambling, curling, spin, voluminous, strain, sinuous, crack, eddy, writhing, braid, go, commotion, offer, tailspin, torment, tortuous, wiggling, curled, twirl, knotty, wriggly, distorted shape, anguish, wind, wrench, windy, turn of events, devious, straining, curved, overrefinement, wandering, distortion, tress, crooked, agony, torture, whirl, gimmick, tangled, wiggly, kink, twisted, pull, convolution, squirming, twisty, turn, crook, aberration, copious, plait, vortex, construction, wriggling, crazy, device, curvy, bend, twist, fling.
- misinterpreting (part of speech: verb)
- convoluting (part of speech: verb)
- perverting (part of speech: verb)
- rotating (part of speech: verb)
- convoluted (part of speech: adjective)
- misinterpretation (part of speech: noun)
- bending (part of speech: verb)
Few could refrain from twisting their heads towards the door; many stood upright, and turned directly about; while several little boys clambered upon the seats, and came down again with a terrible racket.- "From-Twice-Told-Tales", Hawthorne, Nathaniel.
- "M. or N. "Similia similibus curantur."", G.J. Whyte-Melville.
- "The Enchanted Canyon", Honoré Willsie Morrow.