Definition of complexity:
component, dimness, property, factor, complicacy, quality, nature, facet, sophistication, involution, incoherence, fuzziness, simple, tortuousness, elaborateness, complexness, feature, aspect, elusiveness, opacity, inaccessibility, intricateness, complicatedness, peculiarity.
- complexity (part of speech: noun)
- variety (part of speech: noun)
difficulty (part of speech: noun)
- "Robert Louis Stevenson a Record, an Estimate, and a Memorial", Alexander H. Japp.
- "Creative Evolution", Henri Bergson.
- "The Prose Writings of Heinrich Heine", Heinrich Heine.