Definition of crowning:
Synonyms for crowning:
- ornamental (part of speech: adjective)
- summit (part of speech: adjective)
superior (part of speech: adjective)
- ornamenting (part of speech: verb)
- "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell.
- "The Sources Of Religious Insight", Josiah Royce.
She seemed very tall as she stood looking down into the room, her rich hair crowning her head, her young figure clothed in white and wrapped in a cloak of soft mysterious gray that fell from her shoulders simply, yet with the dignity of a royal mantle.- "Max", Katherine Cecil Thurston.