Definition of enchanting:
bewitching, beguiling, fascinating, knockout, winning, enrapturing, eye-catching, magnetic, gripping, darling, captivating, attractive, charismatic, like, delicious, good, enthralling, fetching, absorbing, entrancing, appealing, prepossessing, nice-looking, taking, tempting, adorable, winsome, riveting, heavenly, happy, elfin, seductive, engaging, luscious, charismatic.
- attracting (part of speech: verb)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
beautiful (part of speech: adjective)
- "Four Meetings", Henry James.
- "From the Housetops", George Barr McCutcheon.
- "A Little Girl in Old Philadelphia", Amanda Minnie Douglas.