Definition of fused:
alternating current, amalgamate, arc light, bow-legged, bandy, asleep, consolidated, ambidextrous, bowed, coalesced, amalgamated, arc, flat-footed, active, fracture, brownout, digital, ingrown, united, AC, blackout, charge.
- cohered (part of speech: verb)
fastened (part of speech: verb)
- sewn spliced,
- combined (part of speech: verb)
- bound (part of speech: adjective)
- "Church and State as Seen in the Formation of Christendom", T. W. Allies.
- "Humanity in the City", E. H. Chapin.
- "The Galaxy Primes", Edward Elmer Smith.