Definition of glowing:
intense, gleam, radiance, creamy, perfervid, incandescence, earnest, longing, desirous, lambent, lucent, flushed, ardent, animated, yearning, vehement, lambency, hot-blooded, heated, refulgency, colors, aglow, zealous, eager, flaming, enthusiastic, shine, dithyrambic, live, anxious, impatient, impassioned, fresh, luminous, full-blooded, ruddy, rubicund, rosy, glow, peaches-and-cream, freshness, beautiful, florid, luminescence, importunate, fervid, intent, refulgence, effulgence, fervent, sanguine, keen, flush, bright, red-hot, passionate, impetuous, radiancy, feelings, blooming.
bright (part of speech: adjective)
- well lit,
- lighting (part of speech: verb)
- hot (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Night Land", William Hope Hodgson.
- "They of the High Trails", Hamlin Garland.
- "John Halifax, Gentleman", Dinah Maria Mulock Craik.