Definition of halfway:
medially, mediate, among, somewhat, be onto a winner, partial, fragmental, imperfectly, between, have a fighting chance, midway, have something in your pocket, deficient, within the mean, at, mildly, fractional, in some measure, amid, in, over, through, you can't go wrong, pretty, to the middle, intermediary, inmost, someone should/will go far, left, in our/their/your midst, unsatisfactory, be in/out of the running, quite, at half the distance, by, rather with divided effort, intermediate, half the distance, left-hand, for the duration, a little, a bit, center, partly, middle, throughout, central, the cards are stacked in someone's favor, fairly, astride, poised, mediumly, to a degree, centrally, within, vaguely, to some extent, comparatively, slightly, in the midst of something, conciliatory, intervening, stand a chance/hope (of doing something), compromising, insufficiently, moderately, restrictedly, fragmentary, partially, during, someone's getting there, in the middle, nearly, in part, incomplete, in the midst.
- bisection (part of speech: noun)
- average (part of speech: adjective)
- central (part of speech: adjective)
- halved (part of speech: adjective)
- middle (part of speech: adjective)
- "Beric the Briton A Story of the Roman Invasion", G. A. Henty.
- "Beside the Bonnie Brier Bush", Ian Maclaren.
- "Jerusalem", Selma Lagerlöf.