Definition of largely:
more often than not, substantially, enormously, principally, monstrously, primarily, basically, utterly, colossally, lavishly, altogether, predominantly, big-time, by and large, abundantly, centrally, much, considerably, stupendously, for the most part, overall, mostly, staggeringly, astronomically, monumentally, generally, in the main, chiefly, vastly, tremendously, mainly.
- largely (part of speech: adverb)
- sizably (part of speech: adverb)
- "Paris From the "Three Cities"", Emile Zola.
- "Men, Women, and Boats", Stephen Crane.
- "Rambles and Recollections of an Indian Official", William Sleeman.