Definition of offensiveness:
- evil (part of speech: noun)
- painfulness (part of speech: noun)
vulgarity (part of speech: noun)
- illegality (part of speech: noun)
- "Historical Introductions to the Symbolical Books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church", Friedrich Bente.
- "The Land Of Little Rain", Mary Hunter Austin.
Apart from the offensiveness of styling us a " gang," those who had warned Butt of the hands into which he was falling may not, probably, have been far astray as regards some of those from whom he had received the invitation; seeing that when the organisation for Great Britain was duly formed, John Barry, John Ryan, John Walsh, and myself were elected on the Executive; but, at all events, Isaac Butt turned up.- "The Life Story of an Old Rebel", John Denvir.