Definition of assembling:
- combining (part of speech: verb)
- collecting (part of speech: verb)
- congregating (part of speech: verb)
convoking (part of speech: verb)
- meeting (part of speech: verb)
- "The History of England from the Accession of James II. Volume 1 (of 5)", Thomas Babington Macaulay.
The assembling at Chicago of a great convention of soldiers and sailors at the same time the Republican Convention met, made the latter even more enthusiastic than the convention of 1860, and the number in attendance was much larger.- "A History of the Republican Party", George Washington Platt.
- "The Radio Amateur's Hand Book", A. Frederick Collins.