Definition of Culminating:
Synonyms for Culminating:
- ending (part of speech: verb)
- completing (part of speech: verb)
- last (part of speech: adjective)
- summit (part of speech: adjective)
- ceasing (part of speech: verb)
As ages roll on the moon recedes further and further, its orbit increases, the duration of the revolution augments, until at length a very noticeable epoch is attained, which is, in one sense, a culminating point in the career of the moon.- "The Story of the Heavens", Robert Stawell Ball.
- "The Legion of Lazarus", Edmond Hamilton.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.