Definition of culmination:
sexual climax, high tide, noon, ne plus ultra, height, windup, the aftermath, high-water mark, tip-top, shutdown, apogee, fastigium, realization, high, outcome, orgasm, closing, high noon, payoff, impact, shutting, influence, crescendo, result, mop up, climax, noontime, closure, coming, completion, head, capstone, do, flood tide, happy, the upshot (of something), side effect, end result, sum, effect, materialization, pass completion, meridian, closedown, consequence.
- completion (part of speech: noun)
heaven (part of speech: noun)
- land o'goshen,
- summit (part of speech: noun)
- end (part of speech: noun)
- "The Kempton-Wace Letters", Jack London Anna Strunsky.
- "A Novelist on Novels", W. L. George.
- "Ashton-Kirk, Criminologist", John T. McIntyre.