Definition of earnings:
meshwork, minimum wage, dough, net, shekels, gelt, dinero, kale, honorarium, net income, hire, lolly, win, simoleons, internet, mesh, pay, network, emolument, performance-related pay, allowance, cyberspace, starvation wages, payoff, gross profit, scratch, bottom line, winnings, recompense, yield, money, moolah, gain, cabbage, percentage, lucre, fee, remuneration, salary, sugar, loot, payment, profits, proceeds, net profit, meshing, net proceeds, get, rise, lettuce, requital, clams, profit margin, stipend, wage, pelf, boodle, profit, living, wampum, incoming, gross margin, bread, operating profit.
- receipt (part of speech: noun)
- receipts (part of speech: noun)
- "Narrative of the Life of Moses Grandy, Late a Slave in the United States of America", Moses Grandy.
- "Imaginary Interviews", W. D. Howells.
- "In a Little Town", Rupert Hughes.