Definition of friendliness:
- friendship (part of speech: noun)
- cheerfulness (part of speech: noun)
- love (part of speech: noun)
- peace (part of speech: noun)
- sociability (part of speech: noun)
- "The Cricket", Marjorie Cooke.
" Now, don't let my announcement of the name make you uncomfortable, Sydney," said Mr. Stryver, preparing him with ostentatious friendliness for the disclosure he was about to make, " because I know you don't mean half you say; and if you meant it all, it would be of no importance.- "A Tale of Two Cities A Story of the French Revolution", Charles Dickens.
- "Vane of the Timberlands", Harold Bindloss.