Definition of normally:
regularly (part of speech: adverb)
- sanely (part of speech: adverb)
- normally (part of speech: adverb)
- averagely (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Honorable Peter Stirling and What People Thought of Him", Paul Leicester Ford.
Both the father and the daughter were of the sort that would normally have avoided all observation; that is, all observation in that extraordinary modern world which calls out everything except strength.- "The Ball and The Cross", G.K. Chesterton.
- "James Pethel", Max Beerbohm.