Definition of Omitted:
dropped, withheld, also missed, cut out, unnamed, not included, passed over, excised, slighted, ignored, uninserted, disregarded, not present, excepted, barred, precluded, passed by, rejected, repudiated, unmentioned, prohibited, excluded, unnoted, counted out, kept out, unnoticed.
- forgot (part of speech: verb)
- obliterated (part of speech: verb)
- left (part of speech: verb)
- absent (part of speech: adjective)
- "Plato's Republic", Plato.
- "Ayala's Angel", Anthony Trollope.
- "The Aran Islands", John M. Synge.